Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Legal Case Update

Federal Judge Timothy J. Corrigan removed Harry P. Brody as my counsel on July 8, 2010.  On July 12, he appointed Martin McClain and Linda McDermott to represent me in my Federal Habeas Corpus.  The two attorneys have great reputations.  I met with Linda McDermott on July 30 and I agreed to allow them to represent me.  But they must raise the issues that I presented in the memorandum.  And although my Federal Habeas Corpus isn’t due until late April/early May 2011, I want it filed by January 31.  I don’t like pushing deadline sand taking the chance of being time-barred.  On top of that, I have a real issue with trust after what Harry P. Brody did to me.   Please view the Florida Bar Complaint.  You can see why I will never trust again.  I admired, trusted and respected this man and he stabbed me in the back and tried to get me killed by procedurally barring every good issue and evidence that I had.  I’ll be writing a full essay on the murder case that took place on January 12, 1990, and I’ll attach depositions, sworn statements, FDLE Reports, etc… for you, the reader, to view.  And you will witness the ineffective assistance against Judge Henry E. Davis, my trial attorney, as well as witness evidence of prosecutorial misconduct against Judge Lance Day, my trial prosecutor.  A witness clearly lied to the jury, bloody clothing was hidden from the jury, and John David Hatch was given a plea agreement before the FDLE even tested the bloody clothing.

I am trying to sit back and let McClain and McDermott work on this case.  I am, however, ready at a moment’s notice to file a motion to proceed pro se if I must.  I hope it doesn’t come down to that, but the old saying, “hope for the best and expect the worst” is the way I’m living.  You have to do that in life because in all honesty, you can only depend on yourself.  At least, that’s been my experience in life.

I do hope you enjoy the essays that are posted as well as the upcoming ones.  Thank you for allowing me to share this information with you.  If you continue to follow me, you will be reading many essays on my life and events that took place.  I will also be writing about the crime that I sit on Death Row for, and will include supporting evidence and testimony that was kept from the jury.  I appreciate your time and support, and I thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment