Saturday, August 6, 2011

Help Needed!


If you’ve been following my blog then you know about the torture I endured for five days.  Well, I just received one of the grievances back and as you can see, the administration is doing everything they can not to investigate this.  Please click here to see Exhibit A retaliation/torture grievance.  I have appealed this to Tallassee and called for the Inspector general to investigate.  This grievance was and is in compliance with Chapter 33-F.A.C.  This administration knows that it violated my constitutional rights when they retaliated and tortured me into submission by housing me for 5 days in an ice cold cell with no blanket, mattress, toilet paper soap or anything except my underwear.  Please feel free to download this grievance and send it to Amnesty International, as well as the as office of the Inspector General at 501 South Calhoun Street, Tallassee, FL 32399-2500.

Thank your for your time and hopefully your help in bringing attention to this issue.

In peace and love,
Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment