Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers Day Surprise


This weekend I received a visit from my mother, who is hands down the most wonderful woman in this world!  We had a nice visit on May 7th and 8th.  I hugged her towards the end of the visit and just thought of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful mother, one who without a doubt loves me.  I love my mother with all my heart and all my soul and all my being. Spending time with her makes life worthwhile.

We enjoyed eating and talking, playing cards and just walking around, being together.  We wish we could see each other more often than once or twice a year.  Unfortunately finances just don’t permit it.  But the time we do get to spend together is absolutely priceless.  I realize that everybody does not have their mother and knowing that makes me all that much more thankful for mine.  The one thing I truly hope for in this life is that she outlives me because I can’t imagine living without her.  Mothers are the greatest gift of all.  So if you have your mother in your life, be thankful!

It was a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise to spend the day with the one person who has my unconditional love and who will always be my true hero.

I love you Mom!  And I wanted the world to know that I love you with all my heart.

Love, Ronnie

1 comment:

  1. That is just beautiful, and yes I miss my mom, but you already know that so hug your mom tighter the next time for me ok.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete