Friday, November 25, 2011

Law Suit Update

Today is November 8, 2011.  I received an order yesterday from the court stating I have to amend my 42UCS Section 1983 Civil Rights Complaint case No 3:11-cv1051-J-34Tem Middle District Court Jacksonville, Fla. by December 28, 2011.  I am not in this for money.  I am in this to stop the retaliation that I’ve been enduring for the past 6 months.  I am in this to bring change to the F.D.O.C.  Specifically, I am hoping to bring new technology of personalized audio and video devices making them part of the officer’s uniform.  That would not only have eliminated the retaliation that I have faced in the past 6 months but it would stop all of this corruption and abuse that is taking place here in the F.D.O.C.  This is the way of the future.  This is much needed technology that needs to be implemented in order to weed out the corruption that has run rampant throughout this place. Money is not my objective.  Positive change is what I’m seeking.  I’m talking about human rights!  Human decency!

I need an attorney to step up and fight for us.  They can have any money that they can get.  I want the retaliation to stop and I want my privileges restored.  I have not been to recreation in over 2 months.  I can’t go to the library, see law clerks or go get legal material.  My visits have been suspended.  I’m cut off at every avenue.  We need change and for the abuse to stop.  I sent a notice out to Secretary Tucker today.  We will see if he does the right thing.  I can only hope.  If not, I need help filing this amended complaint.

In Peace and Love,

Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment