Sunday, November 6, 2011

Letter From Ronnie

I am sharing the following letter I received from Ronnie dated November 2, 2011:


Hey there,

Well, we got some serious business.  There’s an old man here, Seburt Connor #124517 and the poor old man is in a strip cell cause he didn’t make his bed. They should have given him a disciplinary report (DR) for 6-1 disobeying a verbal order.  But this is uncalled for. 

They also tried to block me from writing to his attorney.  I’ve got an affidavit going out of here to notify the court of everything that’s going on.  This old man could die tonight, and there’s a very good chance that he might because it’s seriously cold in here.  I’ve got a sweatshirt and a jacket on and I’m still cold.  That old man, if he makes it through the night, he’s tough.  He’s 70 years old.  This is why I’m making all these sacrifices.  It’s got to stop.  And if not me, then who?

They’re building a closed in cell to put me in to try to cut me completely off from everyone.  But it doesn’t matter.  Never surrender!

I sent a motion and affidavit out this morning. I’m now working on another one, which I’ve got to complete tonight so if they show up tomorrow to notarize it, I’ll be ready.

I feel bad for that old man.  These people just have no compassion whatsoever.  I’ve got to bring about change here.  We cannot turn a blind eye to what is taking place here. Oh, you know I’m putting my butt on the line but I don’t care. I’m going to do what’s right, even if they kill me.  Cause that’s really the only way they will stop me.

I’m out of envelopes right now.  I ordered some from the canteen but I don’t know if I’ll get them.  Canteen will come tomorrow or Thursday.  I’ve got a letter going out tonight to Mom.  I’ve tried to get it out of here twice.  Last night my mail wound up on the floor.  Hopefully it won’t happen again.  I need you to stand strong with me in this battle cause it’s not over yet.  Keep a watch on the US Courts web site to see what the courts are going to do.  I’m hoping to get Ken Tucker’s attention and bring this madness to an end. 

I can’t get this old man out of my head.  I can actually feel what he’s feeling and it’s a very helpless feeling.  What’s wrong with human beings?  It’s a messed up world.  Well my friend, I’m going to bring this to a close.  I’ll write again soon, tomorrow, if I have envelopes.  I love you! Please take care of yourself and stay strong!

Lots of love,

Ronnie

1 comment:

  1. Hi i read your blog and find it very intersing. i am from ireland and the death penalty here would not be tolerated . keep tryin to stay alive . the anti death penalty movement got hank skinner dna testing its time america woke up

    ReplyDelete