Monday, November 14, 2011

Playing By the Rules

Today is Sunday, October 9, 2011 and I am still stuck in this Disciplinary Confinement (DC) cell, and it is wearing on me today.  I can’t work out because I have nothing but scalding hot water coming out of my sink, so I don’t have water to drink or wash up with. Not being able to exercise has taken a physical and mental toll on me.

I don’t know how much weight I have lost. I can’t eat when certain staff are working.  They have me seriously paranoid that they are going to mess with my food.  A few officers take jabs at me, reminding me that my food can be tampered with. I’m careful about what I eat.  If it looks tampered with I won’t eat it.

Other inmates have witnessed this and so much more.  I have some who are willing to testify and give affidavits, but only if we can get a court to issue an order restraining these people from retaliating against them.  Guys see what is happening to me and they do not want to face this type of retaliation.  I can’t get my mail out, and with no mail going out, I’m getting very little in, and what I do get in is letters saying “I haven’t heard from you lately.”  I am hoping to get an attorney to send my blog posts out so I can let everyone know what is going on back here.  Right now I am feeling very isolated, lonely and cut off from the world.

I will bend, but I’m not going to break.  I will expose this corruption and stop this abuse using the laws and rules laid out before me.  I will continue to play by the rules, and I will play with the honor and integrity that this administration is lacking.  Please wish me luck, because I need it.

In peace and love,
Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment